Welcome to the #FanWall Experience!
You will see a live performance from the venue, in real time. You will be able to react and many people will see (and may hear) your reactions in real time!
1. ON COMPUTER: Open the link in Google Chrome (PC/Android/Mac)
- Please make sure your Web browser is up-to-date.
- The link you received must be start with: “https://studio.easylive.io/fanwall/rtc_invite_XXXXX”
- Open it with Google Chrome (up-to-date) on a PC, Mac or Android.
- Open it with Safari up-to-date on iPhone or iPad.
ON MOBILE DEVICE: iphone or ipad, the Fan must open the url on Safari. Safari must be updated to its latest version (iOS and browser).
- Rotate to landscape
- Keep the auto-rotate feature enabled.
- LTE might be a better option than Wi-Fi
- Wear a headset for a better experience.
2. Allow your Web Browser to use Camera and Microphone
- You will receive an alert from your browser to allow easylive.io to use your audio and video. You must accept it. (Allow)
- Make sure to select the right webcam and microphone and ENJOY!
- Try to speak in your microphone, you need to see the green vertical bar going up and down.
- RESTART the device before connecting to the Fanwall
- Fans should preferably NOT use a corporate PC (Risk of security restrictions)
- Fans should close all unnecessary apps (Spotify, Word, Skype, Dropbox , and all unneeded Chrome tabs, etc.
- Fans will need a device connected to the internet that can use Google Chrome, the latest version, with headphones connected to that device .